Friday, April 18, 2014

Incoherent Gratitude and Other Emotions

Very sleepy. I will organize my thoughts into a long LONG blog later. But for now.... Having a roller coaster of emotions this week. I have been absolutely devastated that Sofie's eval team (the good one) thinks Sofie needs to be in a special needs only classroom to address her social issues. I have been thoughtful hours after learning this. Letting myself think that maybe they had a point. I have been tired. Still tired. I have been overwhelmed by my long list of projects. Still doing that too. I have been excited to FINALLY find a baby bird for Sofie! I have been amazingly proud of how well the White Plains Fundraiser went. 1,000 dollars! I have been anxious hoping I can do it again and get enough support for teacher appreciation night May 6th. I have been really scared about where Sofie will be placed. I am nervously excited about the road ahead for Sofie.

No comments:

Post a Comment